- WPW10662129 Capacitor Refrigerator-Replaces: Whirlpool 2LFA5700W1, Whirlpool 3ED22DWXTN01, Whirlpool 3LFA5700W1, Whirlpool 7ET1FTKXRQ00, Whirlpool 7ET20PKXDN01, Whirlpool 7ET21PKXFW00, Whirlpool 7GR2SHWXRS00, Whirlpool 7GR2SHWXRL00, Whirlpool 7GF6NFEXTY00
- Super Durable, Perfect Fit: Ultra durable, high quality material resists wear and tear over time. Perfect match and Good Choice for Direct replacement of parts. Easy at-home installation. An affordable way to extend the life of your machine
- Fixes Symptoms: Will Not Start, Fridge too warm, Freezer section too warm, Fridge and Freezer are too warm.
- Suitable Brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Inglis, Jenn Air, Magic Chef, etc.
30-Day Hassle Free Returns
RETURN ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST
In order to receive return authorization and avoid delays / complications, your return:
- Cannot be used or installed.
- Must be returned in its original packaging. (open box is ok)
- Must be returned within 30 days of when it was received.
- REMANUFACTURED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
In addition to requiring a return authorization, we also must receive the returned item(s) in ‘resalable’ condition. This means that the returned item(s) must be received in the original packaging and in unused/uninstalled condition.
Customers attempting to return non-returnable items, and/or items which do not meet the terms specified in the policy, forfeit the item(s) and Appliance Champs is under no obligation to return said item(s). Upon inspection, if the return is determined to not be resalable, we will decline the refund and dispose of the item(s).
In addition, ApplianceChmaps.com is not responsible for refunding any shipping costs incurred from initially shipping the item(s) or by returning the item(s).
Appliance Champs has the right to refuse any unauthorized package. Refused unauthorized packages will be returned to the sender, whom is responsible for additional shipping costs incurred by shipping the unauthorized package back.
Any unauthorized package that does not get refused and is received by our warehouse will incur a 50% restocking fee that is deducted from the refund total.
USED & INSTALLED ITEMS
Electrical and gas related items are not returnable if there are visible signs of use/installation that would prevent us from being able resell the item in “New / Unused” condition.
Electrical items are considered installed when the terminals, wires, and/or harnesses have been attached to the appliance. Electrical items that have been “plugged-in” but have not had power applied to them are still considered installed. All electrical items returned are inspected by technicians for signs of installation.
Gas components are considered installed once the gas lines or electrical connectors have been attached. Gas components include, but are not limited to, items such as gas valves, pressure regulators and safety valves. All gas components returned are inspected by technicians for signs of installation.
Any returned items(s) determined to be used or installed will be disposed or sent back to sender and will not be eligible for a refund.
Damages of a product resulting from negligence
Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
Damage caused by natural disasters.
Theft or loss of the product
Contact us by email or phone toll-free at 1-833-924-2677 for more information about our warranty . Please have your original order number, part number and email address ready.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.