- Model Number WV-1 WV1 WH13X10024 22002360 134190200 21001932 285805 134211400 358276 358992 WH13X78 washing machine water inlet valve assembly for many clothes washer models from top brands such as General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Gibson, Crosley, Westinghouse, Uni, and others
- May be needed to address issues with washing machine leaking or failing to fill properly
- Replaces part numbers: 205616 278736 358277 363425 370067 388328 4160143 4160544 4170695 131258000 5303207418 5303261053 325P Horton 33-0085 33-7044 33-7045 343 Horton 43-0219 525 Horton 526 Horton 639 Horton AP2046027 CW-151 CW-154 CW-50 CW-51 PS270303 WH13X0078 WH13X0080 WH13X0083 WH13X10002 WH13X58 WH13X59 WH13X60 WH13X63 WH13X66 WH13X71 WH13X72 WH13X75 WH13X76 WH13X78 WH13X80 WH13X83 WH13X86
Damages of a product resulting from negligence
Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
Damage caused by natural disasters.
Theft or loss of the product
Contact us by email or phone toll-free at 1-833-924-2677 for more information about our warranty . Please have your original order number, part number and email address ready.
30-Day Hassle Free Returns
RETURN ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST
In order to receive return authorization and avoid delays / complications, your return:
- Cannot be used or installed.
- Must be returned in its original packaging. (open box is ok)
- Must be returned within 30 days of when it was received.
- REMANUFACTURED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
In addition to requiring a return authorization, we also must receive the returned item(s) in ‘resalable’ condition. This means that the returned item(s) must be received in the original packaging and in unused/uninstalled condition.
Customers attempting to return non-returnable items, and/or items which do not meet the terms specified in the policy, forfeit the item(s) and Appliance Champs is under no obligation to return said item(s). Upon inspection, if the return is determined to not be resalable, we will decline the refund and dispose of the item(s).
In addition, ApplianceChmaps.com is not responsible for refunding any shipping costs incurred from initially shipping the item(s) or by returning the item(s).
Appliance Champs has the right to refuse any unauthorized package. Refused unauthorized packages will be returned to the sender, whom is responsible for additional shipping costs incurred by shipping the unauthorized package back.
Any unauthorized package that does not get refused and is received by our warehouse will incur a 50% restocking fee that is deducted from the refund total.
USED & INSTALLED ITEMS
Electrical and gas related items are not returnable if there are visible signs of use/installation that would prevent us from being able resell the item in “New / Unused” condition.
Electrical items are considered installed when the terminals, wires, and/or harnesses have been attached to the appliance. Electrical items that have been “plugged-in” but have not had power applied to them are still considered installed. All electrical items returned are inspected by technicians for signs of installation.
Gas components are considered installed once the gas lines or electrical connectors have been attached. Gas components include, but are not limited to, items such as gas valves, pressure regulators and safety valves. All gas components returned are inspected by technicians for signs of installation.
Any returned items(s) determined to be used or installed will be disposed or sent back to sender and will not be eligible for a refund.